Friday 13 January 2012



Hello one and all,

I am super excited about this new adventure of sharing my experiences of foods and wine, this has been a long time coming.

I will try my level best to try as many restaurants as possible, sharing with you my full experience from decor and service to the all-important food.

Apart from restaurants, I am a keen novice chef and will be trying my hand at as many recipes that catch my fancy. From these I will dispense results great, good and not so good, as well as things learnt and of course the recipes.

Along the way I will also be working hard to, expand my knowledge and my already great appreciation of wine, sample as many variations of coffee as I can, and dole out any titbits of info or news that I come across.

I trust you will find all of my endeavours informative and most of all engaging.

Welcome to AJ's Food and Wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment